Course: Integrity and Anti-Corruption (The Hague Academy for Local Governance)
This course will help you to understand the drivers of corruption. You will strengthen your analytical skills and learn about the instruments necessary to develop integrity and anti-corruption policies and programmes in line with recent international initiatives, legislation and agreements.
- Examine the cross-cutting nature of corruption and its impact on social and economic development and the rule of law;
- Assess corruption vulnerabilities in governance institutions and processes;
- Learn about innovative instruments related to integrity and anti-corruption, and analyse how these instruments can be employed to work in your organisation/country;
- Engage with governments, civil society and private sector leaders to develop and implement integrity and anti-corruption policies and programmes with a view to achieving sustainable and equitable development;
- Support integrity and anti-corruption initiatives and agencies in locally appropriate ways;
- Learn from the experiences of the experts, as well as your fellow participants, and expand your professional network in the field of integrity and anti-corruption.
- Gain insights into the important role of promoting integrity and eradicating corruption for the achievement of the SDGs.
- Identify different challenges that the Covid-19 pandemic poses for preventing corruption and promoting integrity and look into ways to overcome these challenges.
For more information and to register, please click here.
Please insert a search word and / or time span to only display events to which these criteria apply.
- You can only search for one key word at a time. Word combinations cannot be processed by this search engine (!)
- The search result page will inlude events from the entire event list including upcoming and past events