Course: Tutored DeLoG e-Learning Course on “Enhancing the Effectiveness of DLG Reforms”
The e-Learning Course on “Enhancing the Effectiveness of Decentralisation and Local Governance Reforms” is one of the network’s flagship activities and has been on offer by DeLoG since 2014. In 2021, the content and methodology of the course have been substantially revised in collaboration with the ADB. Promoting gender equality, a human-rights-based approach and the LNOB-principle are reflected in all modules.
To join the course please sign up here by 16 March 2022
The course in 2022 will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Decentralisation, Local Governance and Global Development Agendas;
- Modalities and Dimensions of Decentralisation;
- Sector Decentralisation and Functional Assignment;
- Measuring Performance and Promoting Accountability;
- Conceptualising and Implementing DLG Reforms;
- Frontier Issues of DLG reforms – Localisation of the SDGs, State Fragility and COVID-19.
Please insert a search word and / or time span to only display events to which these criteria apply.
- You can only search for one key word at a time. Word combinations cannot be processed by this search engine (!)
- The search result page will inlude events from the entire event list including upcoming and past events