Webinar: Enhancing Digital Skills in Covid Times
Due to the pandemic, many insitutions had to move to fully remote training & learning implied several changes, including upskilling or reskilling their staff to be able to teach and learn online.
The members of the network will be invited to exchange on the following:
- What skills are needed to teach and learn online today? How do you identify such skills?
- What strategies and measures did your institution put in place to ensure staff is equipped with the necessary digital skills?
- What challenges did your institution face when strengthening digital skills? What lessons did you learn?
The sessions are focused at Learn4dev member organizations and available to all their staff (more info) free of charge on one of the widely used platforms. The staff of the organizing institutions are also welcome.
More information will be available soon.
Please insert a search word and / or time span to only display events to which these criteria apply.
- You can only search for one key word at a time. Word combinations cannot be processed by this search engine (!)
- The search result page will inlude events from the entire event list including upcoming and past events