Webinar: Gender-Climate-Conflict (Berghof Foundation)
The Berghof Foundation hosts an online panel discussion on the triple nexus of gender, climate and conflict and the role of international organisations. Building on the theme of this year’s International Women’s Day – Gender equality today for a sustainable tomorrow – a panel of international experts will discuss how peacebuilding organisations can better address these complex challenges and how we can reach a comprehensive gender and climate sensitive approach to conflict transformation.
The event adresses the questions:
- Why does gender matter when looking at climate change and conflict?
- Why is it so often overlooked?
- What can international organisations do to ensure this nexus is part of their programming?
For more information, please click here.
Please insert a search word and / or time span to only display events to which these criteria apply.
- You can only search for one key word at a time. Word combinations cannot be processed by this search engine (!)
- The search result page will inlude events from the entire event list including upcoming and past events