Course: Integrity & Anti-Corruption (The Hague Academy for Local Governance)
The Hague Academy for Local Governance offers a course on drivers of corruption and their impact on ddevelopment.
In this course, you will learn to
- Examine the cross-cutting nature of corruption and its impact on social and economic development and the rule of law;
- Assess corruption vulnerabilities in governance institutions and processes;
- Learn about innovative instruments related to integrity and anti-corruption, and analyse how these instruments can be employed to work in your organisation/country;
- Engage with governments, civil society and private sector leaders to develop and implement integrity and anti-corruption policies and programmes with a view to achieving sustainable and equitable development;
- Support integrity and anti-corruption initiatives and agencies in locally appropriate ways;
- Learn from the experiences of the experts, as well as your fellow participants, and expand your professional network in the field of integrity and anti-corruption.
- Gain insights into the important role of promoting integrity and eradicating corruption for the achievement of the SDGs;
- Identify different challenges that the Covid-19 pandemic poses for preventing corruption and promoting integrity and look into ways to overcome these challenges.