Tutored DeLoG e-Learning Course on “Enhancing the Effectiveness of Decentralisation and Local Governance Reforms” (03 May – 27 June 2021)
DeLoG's e-Learning course on “Enhancing the Effectiveness of Decentralisation and Local Governance Reforms” has been on offer by the DeLoG Network free of charge since 2014. It represents one of the network’s flagship activities. For 2021, the content and methodology of the course have been substantially revised in collaboration with the ADB.
The course for 2021 will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Decentralisation, Local Governance and Global Development Agendas;
- Modalities and Dimensions of Decentralisation;
- Sector Decentralisation and Functional Assignment;
- Measuring Performance and Promoting Accountability;
- Conceptualising and Implementing DLG Reforms;
- Frontier Issues of DLG reforms – Localisation of the SDGs, State Fragility and COVID-19.
To learn more about the course's target group, methodology and time line please take a closer look at the course announcement or sign up straight away here. Spots are limited.