High-Level Dialogue on COVID-19 & Development Cooperation | UCLG, CIB & DeLoG
To join the event, please register here!
During the event speakers from the Ministries of Foreign Affairs of Mexico and The Netherlands and the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), as well as high-level representatives from Sida (Sweden) and the Swiss Development Cooperation will touch upon the latest developments in international development and reflect on how COVID-19 has enlarged pre-existing issues and creates new opportunities.
They will enter into dialogue with directors of international departments of local governments and their organisations, who implement international development programmes at local level, to discuss what local government development cooperation will look like in the future.
Panelists will include representatives from:
- Cités Unies France,
- the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ),
- Swiss Development Cooperation (SDC),
- the Association of Flemish Cities and Municipalities (VVSG, Flanders),
- the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida),
- the Catalan Agency for Development Cooperation, Spain,
- SKL International, Sweden,
- the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, The Netherlands,
- PLATFORMA and
- MFA Mexico.
For more background information, please refer to the concept note here.
To join the event, please register here.
Please feel free to share this information with your networks! We look forward to your participation!