Anti-Corruption in the Context of the 2030 Agenda
The online course is facilitated by United Nations System Staff College.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will:
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of the 2030 Agenda and articulate the key role that anti-corruption plays in the implementation of the 2030 Agenda.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of dual role anti-corruption plays in the 2030 Agenda, both as a focus area in itself under SDG 16 and as a prerequisite to achieving all other SDGs.
- Identify different methods, tools and best practices to mainstream anti-corruption initiatives in sustainable development plans and programmes.
- Identify practical tools and best practices to harmonise the monitoring of sustainable development and anti-corruption initiatives.
- Be able to articulate the need to align sustainable development and anti-corruption efforts.
For more information, please click here.