SDGs Learning, Training & Practice
The Division for Sustainable Development Goals, at the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UN DESA/DSDG) and the United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR) are organizing the 2020 edition of the SDGs Learning, Training & Practice – a series of capacity building and knowledge workshops held at the HLPF, featuring speakers and experts from academia and other sectors on crucial topics related to the implementation of the SDGs under review in 2020.
The 2020 Edition of the SDGs Learning, Training & Practice will feature workshops focusing on enhancing capacity of stakeholders on the six entry points showcased in the 2019 Global Sustainable Development Report (GSDR):
- Human well-being and capabilities
- Sustainable and just economies
- Food systems and nutrition patterns
- Energy decarbonization and universal access
- Urban and peri-urban development
- Global environmental commons
Additionally, the 2020 SDG Learning, Training and Practice will include sessions focusing on strengthening capacity and promoting partnerships for the Sustainable Development Goals.
The 2020 SDGs Learning, Training & Practice workshops aim to advance:
- Knowledge and skills acquisition
- Sharing experiences and peer to peer collaboration
- Learning about practical actions and best practices
- Capacity building
- Practical policy integration and coherence
For more information, please click here.