Webinar: Nature Based Solutions in Cities
Dealing with a changing climate and ongoing urbanization including loss of forest and natural land; there has been further call for nature based solutions in the development of urban areas. For achieving a healthy and liveable city, we need to consider a city that provides ecosystem services and a healthy natural environment, thereby offering a range of social, ecological and economic benefits. After all, as people, we are part of the urban ecosystem or 'ecopolis'.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- the city in its natural landscape
- what are nature-based solutions?
- water-sensitive urban design
- nature-based solutions for developing climate resilient pathways
- applications in practice, case of Sao Paulo
Time: 15:00 - 16:00 Amsterdam time (CET)
For registration, please click here.