Course: Cultural Actions Supporting Gender Equality in Cities and Territories (UCLG)
The modules of this online course are intended to be a good practice guide for municipalities and governments around the world who are putting into practice how to make their cities and territories more inclusive and egalitarian.
What will you learn?
- The main policy and global agenda frameworks for local cultural action in the field of gender equality.
- Three key pathways to advance transformative policies with regards to gender equality from a local government perspective, including: institutional and governance arrangements; public spaces and values-oriented interventions; and new cultural activities modalities
- The role of the global municipal movement in advancing gender equality
Click here to access the course.
Please insert a search word and / or time span to only display events to which these criteria apply.
- You can only search for one key word at a time. Word combinations cannot be processed by this search engine (!)
- The search result page will inlude events from the entire event list including upcoming and past events