Integrity and Anti-Corruption
This course will help you:
- Examine the cross-cutting nature of corruption and its impact on social and economic development and the rule of law;
- Assess corruption vulnerabilities in governance institutions and processes;
- Learn about innovative instruments related to integrity and anti-corruption, and analyse how these instruments can be employed to work in your organisation/country;
- Engage with governments, civil society and private sector leaders to develop and implement integrity and anti-corruption policies and programmes with a view to achieving sustainable and equitable development;
- Support integrity and anti-corruption initiatives and agencies in locally appropriate ways;
- Learn from the experiences of the experts, as well as your fellow participants, and expand your professional network in the field of integrity and anti-corruption.
After this course, you will receive a professional certificate of completion from The Hague Academy for Local Governance.
For more information, please click here.